Tom Wishon PCF Micro Pro Wedge - Professionally Custom Built
A unique re-design of Wishon’s bestselling wedge model, with the most versatile sole in the game.
- Traditional sole, classic round profile shape stands as truly superb overall shape with pleasing set-up behind the ball.
- CNC Milled Face with Wishon Golfs proprietary Micro-Groove™ scorelines to maximise every golfer’s ability to spin the ball. Tests with TrackMan® launch monitor verify a 1000rpm increase in spin rate compared to typical U-groove scorelines on a glass bead blast face
- Wishon Golf’s proprietary Zero-Bounce heel grind ensures the leading edge of the face remains low to the ground when the face is opened for cut/finesse shots
- Conforms to 2010 USGA/R&A groove rules
- PCF Micro Pro wedges are produced in a durable satin nickel/chromium electroplated finish
- Available in both RH and LH
Standard lofts - 52 , 56 & 60 degrees
Standard Lie - 64 degrees
Standard Lengths - 60degree = 35 Inches
56 degree = 35.5 inches
52 degree = 35.75 inches
Grips - if the grip you require is not listed feel free to contact us for a price on an alternative.
For any queries please contact us at email@example.com