Pair of Motor Brushes for Powakaddy Freeway or Classic Legend EMD Motor
This is a pair of motor brushes for the Powakaddy EMD low profile motor which was fitted as standard on most Powakaddys including the Classic Legend, Freeway, and Freeway Sport up until 2008.
If your Powakaddy trolley has started to struggle going uphills then the chances are that you need to replace one or both of the motor brushes.
To test your current brushes:
FOR OUR COMPLETE RANGE OF POWAKADDY SPARES CLICK BELOW
- Remove the rubber boot from the end of the motor.
- Cut the plastic tie which is usually in place around the motor keeping the 2 wires intact.
- Remove both the upper and lower wire from the motor by pulling gently in the direction of the gearbox.
- Remove the plastic brush covers by sliding in the direction of the gearbox - this will release the brushes which will spring out to a certain extent.
- Remove both brushes and measure the length of them - they should be at least 1.5cm long.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the
first to leave a review